Barrow Clark Furnishers 01271 323322
Qty: 0 Total: £0
FAMILY OWNED AND RUN SINCE 1965
EXPERT GUIDANCE & CARE WITH UNEQUALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY & FAIR PRICE POLICY
HIGH QUALITY AND EXTENSIVE FURNISHINGS WITH TOP BRANDS
As a family owned business for over three generations, Barrow Clark prides itself on providing high quality products - with a range of different furniture pieces from top brands, matched with superior service and expertly trained advice.
Our team members pay great attention to every detail and have creative vision and an eye for design, striving to do the best they can in their role, both individually and working as a team, to ensure truly personalised shopping experiences for our customers.
If you love the world of Furniture, Design and working with people, and feel you have something to offer as part of the team, please get in touch with us- we would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting!
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking, enthusiastic, friendly, family furniture business as a Part Time Administration and Sales Executive.
The Administration and Sales Executive role is versatile, Part-Time, 22hour a week, over 4 days. The position will involve working alongside the small and friendly team, organising and checking customer orders, processing payments, basic accountancy and other paper/computer administration. The role is split between administrative duties and retail sales, with the successful candidate being comfortable serving our lovely customers in store, by email and telephone, informing customers of the various products and services we have on offer.
- Are you a reliable, friendly person with excellent people and communication skills?
- Can you put your head down, show initiative and do paper/computer work?
- Be accurate, thorough, and organised, multitasking with a smile?
- Happy to take responsibility and be a part of a growing family business?
- Hours: 9.30am - 3pm (22hrs per week with potential to grow) over 4 days a week including a Saturday.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- Basic Computer skills essential
- Experience with Xero an advantage
Please email (not via Facebook) a Covering Letter, CV and any questions you might have to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications 9th July (this is subject to change and could be earlier based on application numbers. Only successful applicants will be contacted).
12 Bear Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 7BU
VAT No – 143 1425 06
Reg Business No. 860370