01271 323322
Family Business Est. 1965
Qty: 0 Total: £0
CORONAVIRUS TEMPORARY CLOSURE

FAMILY OWNED AND RUN SINCE 1965

EXPERT GUIDANCE & CARE WITH UNEQUALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY & FAIR PRICE POLICY

HIGH QUALITY AND EXTENSIVE FURNISHINGS WITH TOP BRANDS


Unfortunately due to the global pandemic we have made the tough decision to close our showrooms temporarily. We are following government advice in the interests of public health and that of our staff.

Be assured all existing orders are still being process appropriately. Please bear with us if there are any delays. In the meantime you can continue to browse our website. Check out our clearance page where you will find some excellent offers.

If you have any questions or concerns you can email us at sales@barrowclark.com or you can also phone us on 01271 323322

In the meantime please take care of yourselves, your families, friends and neighbours. We intend to re-open as soon as is safe to do so and look forward to seeing you then.

Kind regards
Rob Barrow
 

Brintons

For over 200 years, making flooring you can be proud of has been Brintons’ passion. With a huge name like Brintons, you can rely on quality as all their flooring is made to last: it's practical, durable and alluring. They offer many designs of patterned carpets and textured plains, specialising in woven carpets, adhering to their '80/20' rule, which means that 80% of every carpet is made of wool while the other 20% is made of nylon. Every carpet is inspected twice and hand finished before it finds a home in your home!

 

Brintons

 

 

Barrow Clark Furnishers - Pay On Finance Barrow Clark Furnishers - Pay On Finance